
Once we got the tree put up around Thanksgiving, I
attempted to get a picture of the girls with the tree. The picture above is the first one I took, and turns out, the best one I was going to get.

For some reason, Marissa did not want to sit by the other two. After I quickly took the first picture, she scooted up to be closer to me....as you can see in this picture. (Notice the girls in the back laughing....it was pretty funny.)

I would pick her up and set her back by Samantha and Hannah, and while I was getting back in place to take the picture, she was scooting back up. Then she would just sit there like that was where I put her. So this was what I got :)

I did take this one since they were cooperating. I love it because their smiles/
laughter was
genuine because they were having fun!
1 comment:
Love these kind of pictures! Outtakes are always good memories! :)
Post a Comment