Yesterday I was getting the kids ready for school and making sure they had their hats and gloves packed. As I pull out Hannah's hat from her bag, there is a huge grass ball tucked inside it. I ask Hannah what is was and she says, "I don't know....a nest?" I asked her how it got there and she says to me, "I don't know, probably a bird?" I say, "Yes Hannah, I'm sure a bird flew in your bag to build a nest in your hat." She continues to crack me up!!
Then this morning as I'm getting ready for work, Samantha comes in to tell me that she thought she just accidently ordered a movie from the Dish Network. Sure enough she had. Luckily it was a something normal and not something from the "dirty" channel! I almost wanted to stay home from work to watch it so it wasn't a complete waste of money, but decided I better come to work :)

No comments:
Post a Comment