This is us!
- Kimberly
- There are plenty of stories for us to tell and as Marissa gets older, there will be even more. There is never a dull moment in our household and that's the way we like it!
Tuesday, September 27, 2011
Oh Crap! Skunk!
So Tyson and I had an eventful night :/ Our dog is right outside our bedroom window, so when he starts barking at night, it instantly wakes us up. At about 1:00 AM he starts barking and will not stop. I look out the window and see him aggressively barking at the air conditioner, but can't see anything that he would be barking at. I even opened up the window and yelled at him a few times and that didn't help. I went to get a flashlight and headed outside. I just stood by the door and shined the flashlight around and couldn't see anything. I figured it was probably a stupid toad or a cat from town. I went back in and told Tyson, so he went out to look and was back in a matter of seconds to tell me there was a skunk in between the air conditioner and house with its tail up. Sure enough, it was and Copper has now been barking for at least a half hour and I'm ready to kill him. Now we are trying to figure out what we are going to do because there is no way Copper is going to stop barking, and it didn't look like the skunk was going to be going anywhere. Finally we decided the only way to end this was going to be to get Copper and bring him in the garage, however, Copper would not come to Tyson. So I had to hold the flashlight while Tyson got in with the dog to get him out. As I'm standing out there with the flashlight on the skunk and its ass aimed right at me, Tyson says, "you know, I think they can spray pretty far." Great, just what I want to think about!! Then he tells me if he gets sprayed he's not going to work for 2 weeks. So Tyson is in trying to get the dog, but the dog is too excited and just runs around. It looked like Tyson was trying to catch a pig the way he had to finally get him. After about 45 minutes of this we finally get the dog in the garage so he would stop barking. We probably looked like a circus act and were in our pj's the whole time! Damn skunk!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment