This is us!

My photo
There are plenty of stories for us to tell and as Marissa gets older, there will be even more. There is never a dull moment in our household and that's the way we like it!

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Keep your fingers crossed :)

I can say now that the sale of our house is pending. We did end up getting an offer from one of the families and we are now moving forward in getting it officially sold. This is both exciting and scary. Exciting that we finally can stop worrying about getting it sold and having that hang over our heads, and scary because we don't have a plan yet on where we are going to go. I mean, we know we have to be within 8 miles of Swea City, but there is nothing in either town that is worth putting money down on. We do have some time to look, but I'm sure it will come up before we know it :)

No comments: