This is us!

My photo
There are plenty of stories for us to tell and as Marissa gets older, there will be even more. There is never a dull moment in our household and that's the way we like it!

Monday, April 11, 2011

Way better then the tub we have at home!

This past weekend we ended up staying at my mom and dad's house b/c we were there for supper on Saturday night and Tyson ended up getting a call at 11:00 pm for an outage. That meant he had to leave right away and had no time to take us home first. So I put the kids to bed and just planned on getting home on Sunday sometime. In the morning I filled up the tub so they could take a bath. After they played for a little bit I showed them how we could turn the jets on and they thought that was pretty cool, so wanted to stay in a little bit longer. When I came back in to help them out, Samantha says, "Hey mom, watch this." They both stood up, the water lowered, and the jets from the back of the tub shot water all the way across the bathroom to the door. I of course told them right away to sit back down so it would stop. They just thought it was the funniest thing. So I had to shut them off before they had the whole bathroom flooded. Crazy kids! Tyson ended up having to work all day Sunday b/c they had to go down to Pocahontas to help out due to a tornado late Saturday night. He got home at about 9:00 that night. Tonight was Preschool round up, which of course Hannah will be starting in the fall. I didn't realize how many people in our area have kids the same age as Hannah. I would say the majority of her class I know who the kids are and their parents. That works out great when they start making friends and we know the family. Samantha went with us and she wanted to show Hannah everything. I think she is super excited to have her sister in school next year. Before we left the teacher gave Hannah a packet of stuff to practice this summer. She looked at me and said, "What's this?" I told her it was homework and that she had all summer to get it done. She goes, I can't believe I have to do homework...preschool can't have homework. There were some really good things in the packet for her to practice before she starts. I'm sure the summer will fly by!

No comments: