That night we all sat down to a nice family supper. As we all sat there together talking, eating, and having a great time, Vicki speaks up. She says, "You know, it's so nice to have everyone together enjoying themselves. This is truly great." I totally agree with that. I know that it isn't everyone as in, the whole Nielsen family, but just to have us Iowans together was a lot of fun. I'm a lot like Vicki...family is very important to me and they always come first. In my perfect world all my and Tyson's family would live within a day's drive. I know we would have so much fun together and the kids would LOVE all the extra "friends" they would get to play with!
This is us!
- Kimberly
- There are plenty of stories for us to tell and as Marissa gets older, there will be even more. There is never a dull moment in our household and that's the way we like it!
Friday, April 8, 2011
Gpa Bob is Back!
Gpa Bob has been in Arizona for the past couple of years without coming back during the summer months like he normally would. Vicki and Mary drove him back and they got home on Monday. Of course we were all so excited to see them...it had been way too long. Gpa Bob had not gotten to meet Marissa and he kept saying he couldn't wait. Well, he did finally get to see her :)
Hannah and Gpa getting reacquainted. She was 2 the last time she saw great gpa.
If you know anything about Gpa Bob, you know that he likes to sing. Here is a picture of Gpa singing to Marissa. I'm sure if he wasn't feeling so tired he would have gotten up and danced with her too. (Note: this was at the end of the night, way past Marissa's bedtime. That's why she looks so drained.)
Mary, bless her heart, was playing along with the girls. At the end of the night she was even playing hot potato with them. By this time no one else had any energy to do anything, but Mary did :) I'm sure she probably slept good that night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment