This is us!

My photo
There are plenty of stories for us to tell and as Marissa gets older, there will be even more. There is never a dull moment in our household and that's the way we like it!

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Updated Pictures

Marissa is getting pretty good at rolling around to get where she wants to go. She does get up on her hands and knees, but hasn't figured out how to crawl yet. Who knows, maybe she will just skip crawling. I think Samantha first attmepted to walk at 10 months, and I think Hannah was a year, so I'm sure it won't be long. She has been really fussy the past few days and I'm not sure what the deal is? Hopefully whatever it is it will pass and she's not getting sick!

These next pictures I was trying to get Hannah to take a cute picture with me and she was being a little poop. The one above is the last one I took, but the ones below are the first ones where she is flaring her nostrils. I would take a picture,and after she would put her hands up to her face and snicker, and when I turned the camera around to look at the picture, I see why she was laughing.



Tyson doesn't ever let me take a picture of him, so I took advantage of the opportunity here. Hannah actually took the picture for me.

No comments: