This is us!

My photo
There are plenty of stories for us to tell and as Marissa gets older, there will be even more. There is never a dull moment in our household and that's the way we like it!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

First Day in a New Spot

I started at the Armstrong clinic today. The weather was not the best, so it was nice not to have to drive all the way to FMT. I started at 8 and was done at 5. Because of the weather it was a pretty slow day, but a good day to get used to how things work there. I'm pretty confident I made a good decision on moving and think I'll really like it there. However, I'll have to do a lot of emailing to keep in touch with my other co-workers!! One day down, the rest of my life to go!

1 comment:

The Chambers Family said...

Doesn't help that a blizzard drove through during your first week in Armstrong. Glad that you did not have to travel too far. You know that you can always email or call us. We definately have to get together once the darn weather stops.