This is us!
- Kimberly
- There are plenty of stories for us to tell and as Marissa gets older, there will be even more. There is never a dull moment in our household and that's the way we like it!
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Need a cold? We got em at our house!
The last couple of days I have been at home with sick children. Sunday night Samantha and Marissa started to show signs of having a cold and sure enough on Monday morning Samantha had a sore throat and Marissa sounded aweful. Then this morning Samantha was feeling better, but Hannah came in and said she thought she had to throw up and her throat hurt. So I didn't go to work today either. Marissa still doesn't sound that great, but she hasn't had a fever, so I'm pretty sure if I took her in they would just tell me to wait it out. Tomorrow I have to go to work, so I talked to Tyson's gma and she was okay with having them tomorrow. I'd stay home except my vacation time is about down to zero. Tyson is on call this week, so he can't stay home either. We are lucky to have someone they can still go to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment