This is us!

My photo
There are plenty of stories for us to tell and as Marissa gets older, there will be even more. There is never a dull moment in our household and that's the way we like it!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Things are great!!

So today I am up at my mom and dad's house solely to use the Internet because we don't have it at home and I'm not working. This also means that I haven't checked my email or facebook in about 2 weeks and had a lot to catch up on. Things have been going pretty well. I have already figured out that I need to switch formula otherwise I have a very crabby baby! A few nights I haven't gotten any sleep due to a gassy stomach of some sort, which meant lots of crying and hardly any sleep for Marissa. The girls are still helping and want to hold Marissa all the time. I do feel bad though that I can't do as much with them as they want me too because Marissa needs so much attention. Tyson has Fridays off all summer and works 10 hour days, so we definately look for forward to Thursday night when he gets home from work and can spend the extra long weekend together. Tomorrow is Marissa's two week appointment and I hope that she is gaining enough weight :)

No comments: