This is us!

My photo
There are plenty of stories for us to tell and as Marissa gets older, there will be even more. There is never a dull moment in our household and that's the way we like it!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

General Update

Saturday I will start my second trimester. I have not been feeling very good and coming to work has been a huge struggle for me. I think this time around it is mostly due to not getting any sleep at night. Last night I tossed and turned and feel like I didn't get any good rest...and now I'm at work trying to decide if I'm going to make it through the rest of the day. I'm also getting fat already, which is very depressing. I wish I was one of the people that hardly gains any weight and then it's gone after delivery...I'm not that lucky. When I think back on my last two pregnancies, feeling sick and getting fat were the worst of them, and I can handle that. It just sucks when you are going through it, but I cannot wait until the end :)

You may be wondering if we are going to find out what we are having. We did find out for both girls, but I would like to wait and not find out. Well, Tyson is not for this at all and insists that he finds out. So I don't know what is going to happen with that? Our ultrasound won't be until the end of December or beginning of January, so we have some more time to talk about it. Hopefully that day the baby won't be in a good position and we can't find out anyway ;)

I think that Hannah has already forgotten that there will be another baby coming, but I don't expect her to remember ;) Samantha on the other hand is very curious about what is going on. She often asks me how big the baby is, or if the baby is doing okay....things like that. However, the other night at the supper table she did ask me where the baby was going to come out at. I had to think about what I was going to say before I said it, but I just told her "my bottom." Then she looks at me and asks, "Well, why can't there just be a hole by your belly button that they can get the baby out of?" I suppose that's how it works for some people. I'm glad that they are excited!! My next appointment is Dec 11th :)

2 comments:

The Burdorf's said...

Hang in there Kim! I just got to feeling better now...I noticed with #2 I started showing earlier too. The getting fat is all worth it in the end! We can support eachother:)You should ask your ob about a sleep aid that is safe for pregnancy.

Gregori Family Blog said...

I'm sure you look cute Kim!!