This is us!

My photo
There are plenty of stories for us to tell and as Marissa gets older, there will be even more. There is never a dull moment in our household and that's the way we like it!

Thursday, August 20, 2009

My baby will be 3!!!

Hannah's birthday is literally right around the corner...Monday! I thought time was going fast with Samantha, but then time has really flown with Hannah. We are heading out today to drive out to Indiana to visit Tyson's cousin, Kendra, and her family. We would have liked to visit my brother, but as far as I know, he is in Kentucky. It will be a short trip too b/c we are heading back on Sunday afternoon, but have Monday off to make Hannah a princess for the day:)

1 comment:

Aaron Burdorf said...

Doesn't time fly? Happy Birthday to Hannah! I forgot to tell you that Angie told me at the reunion that Jenna reminded her of Hannah and she thought they'd get along great. :)