
Jared and Kendra had a mini 4-wheeler for Jace and the girls got to test it out. I wasn't nervous for Samantha to ride it, but Hannah I was. Of course she did fine as you can see from above...she just can't see out her helmet very well :)

I took this picture in the car. I told them to smile and Hannah says, "I'm starin mom!" The other little one is Jared and Kendra's youngest, Maddie.

Samantha is suppose to be "Hannah Montana" with her wig and microphone. Kendra had it from something and gave it to her to wear. Jace is Kendra and Jared's oldest.

Tyson and I at Tim and Shannon's wedding reception.

Tyson and Tim getting ready to leave the bar after the wedding.
1 comment:
Hope you had a great birthday Kim! Hard to believe we're 29, isn't it? I love all the pictures! That's a great shot of you and Tyson. :)
Post a Comment