This is us!

My photo
There are plenty of stories for us to tell and as Marissa gets older, there will be even more. There is never a dull moment in our household and that's the way we like it!

Monday, February 2, 2009

Weekend with us...

Saturday Tyson and I went to Minnesota Lake where Nordaas American Homes has their main office. We got a chance to sit down with the guy that we have been talking to about building a home and he was able to take us through their showroom to point out the different things they have to offer. We did have a floorplan that we liked and once we all looked at it and he heard what we had to say, we moved some things around and got it to where we were happy with it. He is now going to draw up the floorplan to scale and give us an estimate of how much the completed project would cost, minus the appliances, building permit, and lot. So we are interested in seeing what he comes back with. Just so everyone is clear....we are not dead set on building a house, we are only checking all options. We don't even have our house sold yet, which is probably going to take forever. I also haven't looked at houses in Armstrong since August or September, so we'll have to check out those options yet too. I will be super glad when this is all over and we are moved.

Sunday I took the girls to a movie just to get out of the house with them. The only kids' movie that was playing in our area was Hotel For Dogs. It was actually a pretty cute kids' movie. The girls really liked it of course b/c of all the dogs. They were really good until about the last 30 minutes of the movie. Samantha had to go the bathroom which means we all have to pack up and go since I was by myself, so we did. Once we got back and sat down...about 15 minutes later Samantha informs me that she has to go the bathroom again, #2. I tried to get her to wait, but she couldn't, so we packed up and went again. Then on the way home Samantha was trying to pass the large pop we had at the movie to Hannah and it fell and spilled all over the van. Of course I had it filled right before we left too. So I had to pull over and wipe that all up. Grrr....by the time we got home I just wanted to scream. For the SuperBowl we went over to Trav and Sommer's house. We had a good time and it's always nice to spend time with family. We all wanted the Cardinals to win, but we all know that didn't happen. Oh well, at least it was exciting.

No comments: