This is us!

My photo
There are plenty of stories for us to tell and as Marissa gets older, there will be even more. There is never a dull moment in our household and that's the way we like it!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Short Stories/Update

The other day Hannah and I were on our way up to my mom and dad's house to visit some relatives of mine and we were eating some candy hearts...I know, imagine us eating candy. Anyway, I would hand Hannah one and she would ask me what it says and I would tell her. One of the times she said, "what does it say?" and I read that it said "I love you." Well she just looked at it and said, "the heart loves me?" then looked at it and said "I love you too," before she ate it. From then on she would say, "This one says I love you too mommy." I just laughed...it was pretty funny. Another Hannah story...the other day we were all home watching TV just minding our own business and out of the blue Hannah walks up to her dad who was sitting on the floor and gives him a wet-willey! Then runs away. It was the funniest thing.

Potty training also has not been going very well. Today I changed a total of 5 poopy diapers and Tyson changed another one tonight. We just have no idea what her deal is? We have been trying everything to get her interested in the past 6 months and she just does not care. I was pretty hopeful that she would learn from watching Samantha, but that doesn't matter. So I think we are just going to give it a break for now and try again later. The funny thing is she does really well when we are out in public, but as soon as we are home she's poopin and peepin in her pull-up. Hopefully taking a break will get things restarted.

Samantha still really likes school, but every night when I ask her what she did, she tells me nothing. Tyson says he really likes his job too, even when it is super cold outside. We still haven't gotten moved as we still need to sell our house before we do anything. So if you know anyone looking to buy a house, let them know our house could be what they are looking for :)

No comments: