This is us!
- Kimberly
- There are plenty of stories for us to tell and as Marissa gets older, there will be even more. There is never a dull moment in our household and that's the way we like it!
Sunday, January 25, 2009
I Finally Figured it out....
So it has taken me forever to figure out this whole template thing. I was getting a little frustrated b/c I was following the directions and doing exactly what it said, but couldn't even get past the 2nd step b/c I couldn't find the "layout" button. I had no layout button. From there I went to help and figured out that I had to change something and once I got that figured out it was easy. I tell ya...nothing like getting frustrated over something so stupid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
GREAT job! Glad you got it figured out!
Post a Comment