This morning after Hannah got up she was sitting on my lap and I said "guess what today is." She looked at me, her eyes got real big and says, "My Birthday??" It was so cute. I told her that it was Thanksgiving. So when Tyson came out to the livingroom, I told Hannah to tell Dad what today was...so he asked her. She told him today was Forgiving. She is so funny.
Then after I got both of them dressed and was finishing up getting ready, Samantha (in her dress) proceeds to tell me, "This is how you walk on the runway," as she walks just like they do. She even did the little stop and pose at the end. I was a little baffled as I have no idea where she would have picked that up at and when I asked her where she learned that, she shrugged her shoulders and walked away.

1 comment:
Man, you are going to have your hands full with those two!!!
Post a Comment