This is us!
- Kimberly
- There are plenty of stories for us to tell and as Marissa gets older, there will be even more. There is never a dull moment in our household and that's the way we like it!
Monday, November 17, 2008
Awww...
So today I was coming to work and at the stop sign right outside of Ringsted there was a man standing there all bundled up with a duffle bag. And I knew as soon as I saw him that he was going to signal for a ride. Of course he did and since I learned my lesson last winter, I just felt real bad as I drove by...and so did the person behind me. In case you are wondering last winter there was a snow storm and on my way home from work I saw a car in the ditch and a man standing beside the road so I stopped to see if I could call someone for him and they didn't answer, so I offered him a ride back to Fairmont (where he lived) because I couldn't leave him standing there in a blizzard. I did call my dad to tell him that I was going to be driving this person to Fairmont and I'd call him as soon as I dropped him off. As I started driving back to Fairmont with this strange person in my car, I did realize this was not such a good idea, but I did drop him off safely and it was fine....I did a good deed. However, I did get the 3rd degree from family once they got word of what I had done. So they would be happy to hear that this time I just drove by. (I still felt really bad for not helping him.) What would you have done? I thought about calling the police to let them know????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What if the guy would have done something harmful to you that you would never be able to see your kids or Tyson again. Think about that next time you leave someone there and don't help them.
I would for sure drive by and call the police :) You are such a kind person.... :) Good 'seeing' you on here Kim!
Post a Comment