This is us!

My photo
There are plenty of stories for us to tell and as Marissa gets older, there will be even more. There is never a dull moment in our household and that's the way we like it!

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Look what I found....

Last night I went with a friend to Fairmont and didn't get home until 9:45. This meant Tyson was on his own to get the kids fed and put to bed. So once I got home, they were already in bed so I sat down to watch TV for a little bit before goign to bed myself. Normally before I head to bed, I go in and check on each of the kids just b/c it makes me feel better :) Anyway, this is what I noticed when checking on Marissa.

 As I pull the covers and sheets back, I find the pen she used to color herself. I'm not sure if you can tell from the picture above, but she had it caked on her lips. The pens she used was a nail polish art pen that you would use to make a design after you paint your nails.

 So I got her up to get her somewhat cleaned off. Luckily it wiped right off and only left a tint of pink. Hopefully that will all come off in the tub tonight :)

Also note that it is about midnight in these pictures so she is not interested in my "documentation" and just wants to go back to bed! Haha

1 comment:

Haley Hitchman said...

I have to tell you this reminds me of when I was staying at Grandpa and Grandma's house (in her very room) and I went to bed with gum in my mouth. Needless to say, I woke up with it all over the place including in my hair!