This is us!

My photo
There are plenty of stories for us to tell and as Marissa gets older, there will be even more. There is never a dull moment in our household and that's the way we like it!

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Snow? Oh yeah, it did snow Sunday...

So I doing Samantha and Hannah's room with zebra accents and I came accross this awesome beanbag chair at Gordman's. They only had one, so I'm hoping to find another one for Hannah. I thought they would be great for the girls when they are hanging out in their rooms.


Sunday it snowed and it was great! The temperature was even nice so we were out there "playing" for quite a bit. This picture along with the next two are Hannah being her normal, silly self. She walked by and I took this picture first, so then I told her to pose again and I got the next two shots.





Surprisingly I had everything that Marissa needed to go out with us too, but for some reason her boots wouldn't stay on when she was walking through the snow. For Christmas, she got this sled and hadn't used it yet, so we got that out and the kids took turns pulling her around the farm. They actually fought about how long they each got to do it....funny huh?


With being out at the farm, we have wanted to let Copper run freely, but are afraid that he will take off and we'll never see him again. Well, Tyson and I agreed that we would try it and if he ran away or we could get him, we'd just let him go in hopes that he'd eventually come back. So we did and he did not run away. He just ran around the farm and was mostly in the cattle shed looking for other animals to chase. When we called for him, he would come to us, so I think that's a good sign. We are hoping to really work with him this summer so he knows his boundries and can have some more freedom not being leashed all the time.



Tyson is running with Marissa behind him. She loved it!




We were probably out there for about an hour to an hour and a half. The only reason we went in was because the kids' clothes were wet. We had so much fun out there and really LOVE being on the farm. I know the kids like the freedom of being able to "explore" outside by themselves, and I like that I don't have to worry about they being safe.


The snow was completely gone by Tuesday when it hit about 60 degrees here. This crazy weather. At least we got a little bit of snow time :)

1 comment:

Aaron Burdorf said...

I LOVE the pics of Hannah! I bet the girls love being on the farm. :)