This is us!
- Kimberly
- There are plenty of stories for us to tell and as Marissa gets older, there will be even more. There is never a dull moment in our household and that's the way we like it!
Monday, December 26, 2011
The four B's
Saturday morning we headed into Armstrong to see Gpa Bob at the assisted living. Gpa Bob calls me once in a while to run errands for him and sometimes has to leave me a message b/c I'm at work. Anyway, one day he called and left me a message that she something like this, "Hello Kimberly. This is the four B's....Big Bad Bob Beware." Then he chuckles :) It was so funny. I even played it for the girls to listen to it and they thought it was so funny. Now when they see him, they say the four B's.
Right away when we got there, Gpa had to show the girls his most recent purchase....a wheelchair. I think he was more excited to let the girls push each other around then anything. So they pushed each other around the halls for probably 45 minutes. So it was a good occupier.
Gpa Bob opening his gift basket. Might I also add that the shirt he has on, he told us he had gotten from the assisted living. He said that was the first time he has worn a long sleeve shirt since high school (I think that's what he said?). But it didn't have a pocket, so he couldn't put candy in there for Marissa.
Gpa got a card in the mail that played music. This is what she is holding. She was dancing to the music at some point.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Kimberly- I actually made that collage using photoshop at work. I just did a black background, put a white border around all six of the photos and added text. I then just uploaded it to Walmart.com and had a "faux" canvas made. I got a 16x20 and they are about $30 and can print the same day. Let me know if you need anything else!
I just thought of this...if you would like something similar I would be happy to make something for you. You could email me the photos and I could just email it back to you. No pressure either way, just thought I would offer. :)
Post a Comment