As most of you know, Tyson and I have been trying to sell our house for 2 years now. The problem with this is we live in Ringsted and there is not much there to pull people in. Anyway, in the last week we have shown our house twice and both times the people sounded very interested in it. Even though Tyson and I have no idea where we would be going if we did sell our house, at least it is one step closer to meeting the needs of his job. Just to refresh you, when Tyson was hired it was said that we had to move/live within 8 miles of the Swea City service center, which does not give us a lot of options. And I refuse to buy something we are unhappy with just because we need a place to live. I want to move into something we will be happy with and be in for a very long time!

No comments:
Post a Comment