Yesterday we had a surprise birthday party for Hannah b/c that's what she wanted. (See entry below, tells the whole story). I told everyone to be there at 4:00 and that Tyson would bring Hannah home at about 4:15. As you can see from the pictures, I bought SpongeBob party hats and some noise makers. The pictures below are actually in the opposite order, so you'll have to start from the bottom. Tyson took Hannah with him over to Estherville to get some groceries and that's how we got her out of the house. She didn't really understand why she had to go and Samantha didn't. It is so much easier to plan a surprise party for a child then an adult :)
I think it's safe to say she was surprised!!
She walked in and we all yelled surprise. She didn't know what to think. Her face turned bright red and she really didn't know what to say.


No comments:
Post a Comment