This is us!

My photo
There are plenty of stories for us to tell and as Marissa gets older, there will be even more. There is never a dull moment in our household and that's the way we like it!

Thursday, August 25, 2011

School has started!

Hannah started PreK this year. I think I was a lot more nervous about it then she was. The night before we headed up to the school to get her things put away and familiar with where she will be going. Above is a picture with the sign out in front of the school. This will be the last time we will be taking a picture in front of a sign that says only "Armstrong Ringsted."

After we got her backpack all packed, it was bigger than she is. It looks like she could tip over at any minute, but it's all the Kleenex boxes that she had in there.

Getting her cubby all loaded up and organized.

Getting familiar with the room. Samantha was telling her all about it. I think she will be spending a lot of time at the sand table.

Good luck to Hannah. I really hope that she enjoys school as much as Samantha does. She already has a few friends from the class, so that will help. I'll keep you posted and let you know how it goes.

No comments: