
Here is a picture of the girls together. I have a hard time getting them to all pose together, mostly b/c Marissa just doesn't want to :) But at least she's not crying, so I'll take it!

On top of all the things that go on in the summer with different activities, we have all three of the girls' birthdays. Samantha's birthday was July 23 in which she turned 7. I look at Marissa and how little she is, but then look at Samantha and think, "Geeze, didn't seem like long ago and she was that little." Last night I was walking with Hannah back to her bedroom and realized that she got tall all of a sudden! Sure isn't taking long for them to grow up!

We ended up having Samantha's party on a Thursday night, which still worked out great. She got a lot of great gifts and she was literally excited about all of them as she opened them up. (Even the clothes.) Here she is showing us what she got from Great Gma Sturm, which was a couple pairs of new earrings.

Good thing about having a birthday in the summer is she will have new clothes to wear to school! Here is a shirt she got from Gma and Gpa Sturm.

Tyson and I decided to get the girls tickets to see Big Time Rush at the county fair in Spencer this year. With their birthdays being a month apart, we let them open their cards together. They were so excited! Hannah just couldn't believe she was going to get to see Big Time Rush. (They are a boy band that also has a show on Nickolodeon that they watch all the time.) Later on Hannah came up to me with her card and said, "Mom, this is going to be the best birthday ever!" Talk about melting my heart :) The concert isn't until September, so we have a little while to wait, but I'm excited to go. My cousin, Steph, is coming down with two of her kids, which will be great. The other day Samantha asked me if we could get them some Tshirts with Big Time Rush on them so they can wear them to the concert. I'll have to do some looking on that :)
1 comment:
Jenna would be so jealous! She love Big Time Rush! Have a great time! :)
Post a Comment