
This is a picture I finally got after about a half hour of pictures and trying to make her smile at the same time. If you talk to her or give her any sort of attention, she smiles like crazy!

Tyson's mom bought us a Bumbo seat from someone and so far Marissa likes sitting in it. It really comes in handy in the morning if she is awake when I'm getting ready for work. I just prop her in it and set it up on the counter where I'm at and she watches.

The next three pictures I was trying to get her to smile again, but this time I was talking to her and Samantha was snapping the pictures. Since it was at night, we had to use the flash, so this is what we got. The flash was too bright for her, hence the huge eyes!

Hahaha...she looks super surprised :)

Stupid flash :)
1 comment:
wow. Marissa has gotten so big! She is a mini Tyson! :)
Post a Comment