This is us!

My photo
There are plenty of stories for us to tell and as Marissa gets older, there will be even more. There is never a dull moment in our household and that's the way we like it!

Friday, September 17, 2010

New Hair Do :)

So on Thursday I had an appointment to get my hair cut and I really didn' t have any plans as far as what I wanted to do. Well, right before I left I came across something that I really liked and thought I would show it to Katrina (gal that cuts my hair) and see what she thought. After talking about it and explaining to her what I wanted, I decided to go for it. I suppose you could decided for yourself....I am very happy with it and it is so easy to do in the morning :)

2 comments:

Aaron Burdorf said...

I like it! Super-cute! :)

Mandy Hunecke said...

I LOVE it!! Mine is coming off next Tuesday!!