Well, Tyson and I finally broke down and got Internet at home. Really this doesn't mean too much for me right now as I probably won't have any time to use it for awhile. Right now it is 11:00 pm and Marissa is finally sleeping, which means I should really be in bed sleeping so I can get up with her in about 6 hours. Things have really been starting to get better, unfortunately I only have 3 weeks left of my leave and then it's back to work. I've been off work for so long I can't imagine what it's going to be like to go back. I have been taking Marissa to the chiropractor and that seems to really be helping her fussiness. So I will continue to take her every couple of weeks until she doesn't need it anymore. Samantha and Hannah are doing really well. They are still a lot of help and are really good with Marissa. Sometimes I need to remind them that they can't do as much as they would like to, like picking her up by themselves! Samantha had her 6th birthday on the 23rd of July, which just seems crazy, but she is every bit of 6, if not older. Hannah will have her 4th birthday on the 24th and she's excited about it. Tyson has been working 10 hour days at work and gets Fridays off, which is really nice. So on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights he helps get up with Marissa....this is when I catch up on my sleep. Anyway, now that we have Internet at home, I will try my best to get back to posting....I guess you could say that Marissa pretty much decides what we can and can't do at this point ;)
This is us!
- Kimberly
- There are plenty of stories for us to tell and as Marissa gets older, there will be even more. There is never a dull moment in our household and that's the way we like it!
Friday, August 6, 2010
I think I'm back....
Well, Tyson and I finally broke down and got Internet at home. Really this doesn't mean too much for me right now as I probably won't have any time to use it for awhile. Right now it is 11:00 pm and Marissa is finally sleeping, which means I should really be in bed sleeping so I can get up with her in about 6 hours. Things have really been starting to get better, unfortunately I only have 3 weeks left of my leave and then it's back to work. I've been off work for so long I can't imagine what it's going to be like to go back. I have been taking Marissa to the chiropractor and that seems to really be helping her fussiness. So I will continue to take her every couple of weeks until she doesn't need it anymore. Samantha and Hannah are doing really well. They are still a lot of help and are really good with Marissa. Sometimes I need to remind them that they can't do as much as they would like to, like picking her up by themselves! Samantha had her 6th birthday on the 23rd of July, which just seems crazy, but she is every bit of 6, if not older. Hannah will have her 4th birthday on the 24th and she's excited about it. Tyson has been working 10 hour days at work and gets Fridays off, which is really nice. So on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights he helps get up with Marissa....this is when I catch up on my sleep. Anyway, now that we have Internet at home, I will try my best to get back to posting....I guess you could say that Marissa pretty much decides what we can and can't do at this point ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment