Last night we finally had Samantha's school conference b/c every other week we were suppose to have it, the weather was bad and had to cancel. Mrs. Card showed us what Samantha and the rest of the class have been working on and then showed us some test scores compared to where she should be for her age group. We are so proud of her!! She is doing so well and Mrs. Card said that when they are asked to write 3 sentences, Samantha will write 5. I hope she continues to like school and do well. Also, b/c there are so many make up days due to the weather, Armstrong decided to extend the school day by a half hour to help make up some time. Seems like a good idea to me. I would much rather them do that then go on an occassional Saturday or until the middle of June. Right now if they don't miss any more days of school, their last day will be June 2nd. Pray for no more closures!!
Also wanted to say congrats to NSK for making it to state. I never thought that I would say that, but I think it's great and hope they do well. Even though it is a rival, I can't cheer against a coach who contributed to so many of my own great memories!! Good Luck at state!

1 comment:
Isn't it great to hear your child is doing well? I agree on wishing a former rival good luck! Lots of great memories from our time playing!
Post a Comment