Friday was our ultrasound and we did take both of the girls with us. They did a really good job and thought that it was super neat that they got to see the baby. Right away when she started she asked us if we wanted to know and of course Tyson and the girls said yes, but then I said no. Guess I had more pull b/c we didn't find out. I know that it really didn't matter to the girls, but Tyson was pretty bummed that we didn't find out, but he's over it now ;) Everything during the ultrasound went well. From the measurements that she took, she was saying that the due date would be more like June 2 instead of my original date of May 29th, which is fine b/c I planned on going over anyway so what's a few more days? During the appointment while I was laying there, the girls pulled up a chair and where right by my side. Hannah whispers into my ear as she pats my shoulder, "Mom, it will be okay." It was really cute and of course they don't understand that it doesn't hurt me, they just know we are at the "dr's office." (Which in their experience means shots and hurting!) Then about 20 minutes into the ultrasound I smelled something aweful and was even afraid to ask. I turned my head to Hannah and asked her if she tooted and she just smile and says,"Yeah, sorry mom." After the ultrasound was finishing up, she printed a 5x7 picture of the baby's profile for each of the girls. As Samantha was looking at her's, she says that she can tell it's a boy b/c of the hair. Now, keep in mind, these were just the black and white pictures, can't see any hair ;) They are extra excited now!!
I had my other check up today and everything sounded good. I am 21 weeks and measure 19, so I'm definately sure that I will be going past May 29th. Also the heart beat was 168 when she did find it. It took her awhile to find it b/c the baby was moving so much. Anyway, that is my baby update :)

1 comment:
Glad to hear that you and baby Nielsen are doing good!
Post a Comment