Friday afternoon we have our ultrasound and for the longest time Tyson and I have been going back and forth with finding out or not finding out. He really would like to know, and I would like to save it for the end. We did find out with the other two and I was totally fine with that. I just want to know what it would be like not to know until the end when I deliver. The general response I get from this is, "What if you have a boy? You aren't going to have what you need." Well, there is a Shopko close to the hospital that I'm sure Tyson could get some things and we will be home for the first 2 weeks anyway and if I have to throw an occassional girl sleeper on him, then that will just have to do for the time being. (Tyson doesn't like that idea, so I'm sure that if this is the case, he would be glad to go shopping for me :) And if it is another girl, we have everything that we need. However, we have not made it past the appointment yet, which gives Tyson some more time to change his mind and want to know again. We are taking the girls with us and I'm sure they will love it. Last night when we were watching TV Samantha wanted to know if my water broke. I'm sure that she heard it somewhere, but it is neat that she is curious and wants to know what is going on.
This is us!
- Kimberly
- There are plenty of stories for us to tell and as Marissa gets older, there will be even more. There is never a dull moment in our household and that's the way we like it!
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
I'm half way there.....
Friday afternoon we have our ultrasound and for the longest time Tyson and I have been going back and forth with finding out or not finding out. He really would like to know, and I would like to save it for the end. We did find out with the other two and I was totally fine with that. I just want to know what it would be like not to know until the end when I deliver. The general response I get from this is, "What if you have a boy? You aren't going to have what you need." Well, there is a Shopko close to the hospital that I'm sure Tyson could get some things and we will be home for the first 2 weeks anyway and if I have to throw an occassional girl sleeper on him, then that will just have to do for the time being. (Tyson doesn't like that idea, so I'm sure that if this is the case, he would be glad to go shopping for me :) And if it is another girl, we have everything that we need. However, we have not made it past the appointment yet, which gives Tyson some more time to change his mind and want to know again. We are taking the girls with us and I'm sure they will love it. Last night when we were watching TV Samantha wanted to know if my water broke. I'm sure that she heard it somewhere, but it is neat that she is curious and wants to know what is going on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I can't believe you are already 1/2 way! It seems like it is flying by to me but I am sure it is different for you. your belly looks great!
I can't wait to hear how the girls do at the ultrasound! I think it is awesome you are taking them!
You look really good!!! That is exciting that you are taking the girls with. I am sure they will love it!!!
Julie Irmiter
You do look good Kim! We didn't find out with either of our kids what we were having. We loved having it a surprise! Good luck with the ultrasound. :)
Cute belly!!!
omg! how amazing! u look great, im so excited for u guys, and i know how it is with the 1st one, u cant wait to find out the sex but the 3rd come on! he will b okay! i say keep the excitment in the air and wait until d-day to see if u need to buy some blue. ;-) anyways good luck and i hope you're feeling better! xoxoxo!!!
Thanks everyone. I'll keep you posted as to how the ultrasound goes on Friday and who wins the "battle" :)
Post a Comment