This is us!

My photo
There are plenty of stories for us to tell and as Marissa gets older, there will be even more. There is never a dull moment in our household and that's the way we like it!

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Super Annoying WalMart

I had to come in to work tonight at 3:00pm and had some time to run errands before I came in, so I went out to WalMart for some things. I don't know what was going on, but it was super busy/crazy! I felt like it was the end of the world and someone forgot to tell me about it. People were all over the place...the checkout lanes were even long. The girl that was checking out in front of me had a ton of stuff and her total was close to $400!!! Holy crap!

Tyson brought the girls up to Fairmont tonight to get some stuff and they brought me supper. When I talked to Samantha earlier before they left and she asked, "What did you bring for supper?" and when I told her nothing, she freaked out on me. It was funny. She's like, "Then what are you going to eat for supper?" but it was totally in a "mom" voice like I was in trouble for not bringing supper. Then while we were eating Hannah said that she had to go poop. So I took her in the bathroom and when she has a #2 I can't be in the room with her, so I just shut the door and wait on the other side until she tells me she's done. After she went I went back in to help her get dressed and as I'm pulling up her pants she is looking in the toilet and says, "oh look, there's two in there....that one looks like a turtle." Oddly enough...it did :)

No comments: