This is us!

My photo
There are plenty of stories for us to tell and as Marissa gets older, there will be even more. There is never a dull moment in our household and that's the way we like it!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Swimming Lessons

This week Samantha started swimming lessons at the wellness center in Estherville. It is through the school however, they had sponsers to pay for the lessons so it is a great opportunity for the pre-k. I went along yesterday to help out and I'm glad that I went. It wasn't too bad, I just had to help the kids get their swimsuits off and on.
The people who were giving the lessons did such a good job with the kids. Samantha isn't really that much of a "fish" so anytime she can spend in the water is good. I just look at all the other kids jumping around and going under water and hope that Samantha will get to that point.

They played some games with the kids and they seemed to love it.


As you can see....Samantha has dry hair, Kiley has wet hair. I told Samantha that at the end of the week they are going to go off the diving board and she started crying b/c she doesn't want to. We went through the same thing last summer with lessons. So that will be an interesting day for the instructors.



No comments: