This is us!

My photo
There are plenty of stories for us to tell and as Marissa gets older, there will be even more. There is never a dull moment in our household and that's the way we like it!

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Can it just be nice already???



So here are some pictures from a couple of days ago when I thought I had this great idea to take the girls outside to play in the huge water puddle across the street. Looking at it from the house I didn't realize that it was going to be so deep. Anyway, as you can see from the pictures they had a great time. Even cousin Sydney came out to join in on the fun! Sommer, Raegan, and I just watched. Mostly wondering what it was going to be like cleaning them up.

We only stayed out there for probably a half hour and decided to go in before it got too cold. It was a little bit funny when I was getting the girls undressed that they were just soaked and when they took their boots off, out came a ton of water. (Just in case anyone is wondering...it was a really nice day and not cold....that is the only reason we went out.)


Hannah was SO mad when it was time to come in. She probably would have stayed out there all night if I would have let her. So if you are looking for some entertainment...this would be my suggestion for the next super nice day we have!!







No comments: