This is us!
- Kimberly
- There are plenty of stories for us to tell and as Marissa gets older, there will be even more. There is never a dull moment in our household and that's the way we like it!
Friday, December 12, 2008
Samantha's Xmas Concert
On Wednesday night, we headed to the elementary school for Samantha's Christmas concert. It was the PreK through 4th grades. The PreK went first and they sang about 5 short songs. The first song that they sang they were all really excited...then about the third song, you could tell they were starting to loss interest, Samantha was anyway. She was looking around and waving to the crowd, scratching her legs. We just laughed. I think they are all amazed at what it is like when they are actually up on the stage and all those people are in the gym looking at them. They did a great job. (If you have a Facebook account I posted some pictures and two videos of them singing b/c I don't know how to do any of that on here ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Too funny! I'll have to check out the videos!
Like mother, like daughter!!! :) too cute.
Post a Comment